God has blessed Aiden and I with the most wonderful gift. Anthony, not only are you a great husband and wonderful friend, but you are an incredible dad. Your loving spirit, positive attitude, selflessness, and ability to see good in everyone and everything inspires everyone around you and I see all of these traits developing in our son. Your patience and calmness as a parent and husband amazes me every day. Thank you for your dedication to our family, our marriage and God. Happy Father's Day! We love you!



To one of the most strong and loving fathers I know, my brother, Tai. You are a wonderful dad to your sons, but I want to thank you for stepping in during times in my life, when I needed a father figure, and you were there. The sacrifices that you have made have not gone unnoticed, they helped better our family and kept our family together. Though never spoken of, we feel and see your love for our family overflowing through all your actions. Thank you for stepping in and filling in shoes that were not yours. We love you, brother. Happy Father's Day!

Thank you God, for being a faithful Father. Thank you for your comfort, strength, wisdom, guidance and constant support even at the most undeserving times. Thank you for your open arms, honesty and love that you pour unto us. I hope that you are proud of calling me your child as much as I am of calling you my Father. Happy Father's day, thank you Lord Jesus for all your sacrifices and your unconditional love.
No comments:
Post a Comment