Welcome to our blog! Inside you will see photos of our family, friends, places we travel, and any other events that we want to share with everyone! Thanks for visiting! - Anthony and Nanci
ava madison barrera
april 7th, 2013
1054am
6lb 5oz
20"
mom and baby both healthy and doing great! dad still in shock but doctors say his condition is stable. big brother is excited! we look forward to her meeting everyone!
Whoa! Happy Birthday Chelsea! Crazy, this is also Doms son Nolans bday... we were actually on our way to his birthday party but had a baby of our own instead!
Really? Three same day birthday's in the family?!?! I love it, you were heading to his birthday, but Ava said...nope...not gonna happen...I wanna make my debut today. :) Well, us Aries folks can be fiesty and stubborn!! :) I can't wait to meet her one of these days!
Congratulations you guys! Ava looks BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to meet her. Hope you're doing ok, Nanci. Xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa!!! =)
DeleteYay! Ava has arrived! She is beautiful and Aiden looks so excited. :) A fellow Aries, Ava and I share a birthday!!
ReplyDeleteChelsea
Whoa! Happy Birthday Chelsea! Crazy, this is also Doms son Nolans bday... we were actually on our way to his birthday party but had a baby of our own instead!
DeleteReally? Three same day birthday's in the family?!?! I love it, you were heading to his birthday, but Ava said...nope...not gonna happen...I wanna make my debut today. :) Well, us Aries folks can be fiesty and stubborn!! :) I can't wait to meet her one of these days!
ReplyDeleteAwwww I love Ava!
ReplyDeleteShowing my family and everyone is "awwwwww-ing"
hahaha thanks claire! you gotta show her the ganda ganda dance!
Delete